Remote | Full Time | Training
Harmonize Director of Customer Success
This unique position focuses on supporting higher education institutions using Harmonize in their online learning environments. From the initial on-boarding, through the expansion of use throughout clients’ institutions, the Harmonize Success Coach ensures the learning community is fully prepared to make the best use of Harmonize.
Below are the duties for this role, as our presence in the market continues to expand, the candidate will have the ability to influence key elements of Harmonize’s strategy and to help shape the future direction of the Customer Success team.
- 3+ years in higher education customer success
- Understanding the psychology and distribution of multiple modalities of training to higher education institutions
- Familiarity with online education pedagogy a plus, even better if you’ve taught. The key being the ability to empathize with instructors and their pain points.
- Familiarity with modern Learning Management Systems is a plus.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Work closely with the sales management and Regional Directors to align on strategies, renewal forecasting, coverage plans, and account opportunities (i.e., opportunities and risks)
- Participate in quarterly check-ins with clients to understand their future training needs and to identify evangelists to help with future training and webinars/case studies.
- Partner with Marketing to develop a customer lifecycle communication plan to increase product adoption and retention.
- Build relationships with clients and serve as a liaison between different departments to help promote Harmonize. For product, this may mean helping recommend beta users for specific features or in marketing helping find a speaker for an upcoming session.
- Work with the Product Owner to provide feedback on direction or needs in the product.
- Help author and present webinars to existing clients for expanded training on both special use cases of the tool, and pedagogy behind effective practices
- Prepare and deliver on-boarding workshops for Universities using Harmonize
- Help build and flesh out asynchronous training courses delivered within various LMS ecosystems focused on both the use of the Harmonize product and effective practices for online discussions/communication. These courses will merge instructional technology support with online learning philosophies so faculty know not just how to use the tools, but why.
- Record data from trainings, customer meetings, and Inform requirements to properly track and report events and interactions
- A positive, upbeat, and collaborative attitude, in line with the company culture
- Willingness to work remotely from home
- Strong knowledge of the Higher Education market
- Good business acumen and ability to quickly learn new industries and business models
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
We invite you to explore the benefits of working at 42 Lines.
Distributed Team - We work together from our homes; we live in thirteen different states, in four different time zones.
Relaxed Environment - We honor the work/life balance, we work reasonable hours, and we don't set arbitrary deadlines.
Highly Experienced - Members of our team have extensive experience in their fields; many have come to us from major players in the tech world.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org