Remote | Full Time | Training
Harmonize Success Coach
This unique position focuses on supporting higher education institutions using Harmonize in their online learning environments. From the initial onboarding, through the expansion of use throughout clients’ institutions, the Harmonize Success Coach ensures the learning community is fully prepared to make the best use of Harmonize.
Below are the duties for this role, as our presence in the market continues to expand, the candidate will have the ability to influence key elements of Harmonize’s strategy and to help shape the future direction of the Customer Success team.
- Build relationships with clients and serve as a liaison between different departments to help promote Harmonize. For product, this may mean helping recommend beta users for specific features or in marketing helping find a speaker for an upcoming session.
- Help author and present webinars to existing clients for expanded training on both special use cases of the tool, and pedagogy behind effective practices
- Prepare and deliver onboarding workshops for universities using Harmonize
- Collaborate and coordinate with the sales team to check in on relationships, discuss training sessions, and share information on terms of usage and customer success
- Help build and flesh out asynchronous training courses delivered within various LMS ecosystems focused on both the use of the Harmonize product and effective practices for online discussions/communication. These courses will merge instructional technology support with online learning philosophies so faculty know not just how to use the tools, but why.
- Authoring course content in the LMSs for use with common cartridges.
- Creating compelling harmonize topics examples for use in online courses
- Record videos and screencasts of features as needed.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the LMS marketplace and competitive differentiators
- Record data from trainings, customer meetings, and Inform requirements to properly track and report events and interactions
- A positive, upbeat, and collaborative attitude, in line with the company culture
- Willingness to work remotely from home
- Strong knowledge of the Higher Education market
- Good business acumen and ability to quickly learn new industries and business models
We invite you to explore the benefits of working at 42 Lines.
Distributed Team - We work together from our homes; we live in thirteen different states, in four different time zones.
Relaxed Environment - We honor the work/life balance, we work reasonable hours, and we don't set arbitrary deadlines.
Highly Experienced - Members of our team have extensive experience in their fields; many have come to us from major players in the tech world.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com