Remote | Full Time
Harmonize Director of Revenue Operations
Who we are
42Lines was founded on the belief that technology can make education accessible to anyone, anywhere. After over a decade of providing colleges & universities with cloud services and custom development, 42Lines recognized a critical gap in the online learning experience. In 2019, 42Lines launched Harmonize, a new platform that improves student engagement and retention for online learners. We’re on a mission to elevate learning for students everywhere.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Director of Revenue Operations that will empower our growing go-to-market teams through the continual improvement of data, systems, and processes. In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and work side-by-side with cross-divisional leaders to build a solid foundation for all of our GTM activities.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives as both a leader and doer and who is excited to build out a RevOps function that will be a core function within a growing business.
This role requires a strong passion for visibility into data at all stages of the customer lifecycle, using that data to inform business decisions and uncovering areas for improvement. Strong plus if you can understand the processes enough to proactively identify problems and partner with cross-functional leaders to drive improvement.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for managing Salesforce, Hubspot, and the broader tech stack (CPQ, Zoominfo, fresh desk) used along the customer journey to provide meaningful insight into our client lifecycle
- Regularly assess GTM tools and identify scalable solutions to meet current and future business needs
- Ensure seamless integration and automation across and between tools
- Train and support team members in their use of GTM tech stack
- Maintain data hygiene across all systems, tools, technologies
Cross-Functional Process Development & Alignment
- Partner with our cross-functional teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing) to establish, document, and define business requirements, metrics and KPIs
- Coordinate and align with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Client Success to ensure data accuracy and quality throughout the systems
- Manage and improve upon core business processes, including lead routing and distribution, lead management, opportunity management, quote and contract management, and more
- Support the GTM planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, market segmentation, quota/incentive design, and more
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and processes and participate in the onboarding and training of new employees who will be using Salesforce
Analytics & Reporting
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business
- Lead the development and implementation of reporting and providing visibility into pipeline trends, renewals forecasting, and demand gen campaigns
- Own reporting and dashboard management that support the entire go-to-market team from individual reps to sales & marketing leadership
- 3 - 5 years of experience in revenue operations or sales operations
- You thrive in an environment where you can own the big picture strategy as well as execution
- You have strong analytical skills – the ability to draw conclusions from data, present data in a meaningful way, and use data to drive action
- You’re a strong systems thinker and have demonstrated success in the analysis, design, and improvement of sales & marketing processes
- You’re familiar with a modern GTM tech stack, with hands-on experience working in Hubspot and Salesforce
- You value collaboration and have proven experience acting as a liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders
- You have meticulous attention to detail, and exceptional project management skills
What we offer
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset and have built a team and culture that puts employees first.
- Competitive salary (base + bonus)
- A 35 hour work week and demonstrated commitment to honoring work/life balance
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with +95% of the premium covered for you and your dependents!
- 401k with an employer match of up to 10% of your salary
- 14 paid holidays and 15 vacation days
- Work remotely - with a company that has been doing this long before COVID
- Generous budget of +$2000 to customize your home office
- Professional development funding to support your lifelong learning
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org