Part-Time HubSpot Marketing Specialist (Consultant)
42 Lines is seeking a Part-Time HubSpot Marketing Specialist (Consultant) to assist our Marketing Team. This is an exciting time to join our growing company, as we look to expand our marketing efforts. You will assist in developing and executing inbound and content marketing activities that include blogging, social media, SEO, and marketing automation. You’ll also be responsible for analyzing marketing analytics and creating reports.
- Anywhere within the Continental US
- Date Posted:
- June 2020
- Date Closing:
- Open until filled
- Part-Time Consultant
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- 2-5 years experience building comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems, specifically HubSpot (certification in HubSpot required)
- Strong work ethic with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience working remotely in similar roles strongly preferred.
These qualifications are desirable but not required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Working with 42 Lines
- Distributed Team - We work together from our homes and coworking spaces; we live in thirteen different states, in four different time zones.
- Relaxed Environment - We honor the work/life balance, we work reasonable hours, and we don't set arbitrary deadlines.
- Highly Experienced - Members of our team have extensive experience in their fields; many have come to us from major players in the tech world.
Email your resume and a cover letter telling us about why you are interested in this role to email@example.com to apply.