Regional Sales Manager - Southeast/East - Harmonize
42 Lines is seeking a high performing Regional Sales Manager to join our sales team. Our new Regional Sales Manager will drive both new account acquisition and growth of existing accounts for our expanding portfolio of educational technology products. If you understand the landscape of higher education and know how to quickly grow your book-of-business within your assigned region, then we are looking for you!
- Home or co-working space anywhere within the Continental US
- Date Posted:
- May 2020
- Date Closing:
- Open until filled
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Prospect into colleges and universities and develop strong relationships with key decision makers at targeted institutions.
- Conduct market research within your region to understand which institutions are the most likely to buy our product(s).
- Provide product feedback from customers and prospects to our Product Management and leadership teams.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and other industry related events
- Leverage the company CRM to maximize communication relevance and sales team coordination, including recording all activities and other relevant information.
- Build and maintain a quality sales pipeline
- Conducting a regular cadence of outreach to clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Travel as needed. We will support as much or as little travel as you need to do in order to maximize your sales.
depending on your skills and seniority you may also...
- Work with the Director of Sales to optimize and improve our sales approach/process.
- Work with Product Management to create new features and improve current functionality.
- Collaborate on selling 42 Lines services beyond our learning technology product offerings.
- You have a history of success selling SaaS LTI tools into the higher education market.
- Your ability to develop a quality pipeline through prospecting and other lead generation activities is proven by your sales record. You have a documented history of overachieving quota.
- You have built strong, lasting relationships with key decision makers.
- You take a consultative approach to customer interactions.
- You have been selling to the higher education market for 3 or more years.
These qualifications are desirable but not required.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree is highly preferred
Working with 42 Lines
- Distributed Team - We work together from our homes and coworking spaces; we live in thirteen different states, in four different time zones.
- Relaxed Environment - We honor the work/life balance, we work reasonable hours, and we don't set arbitrary deadlines.
- Highly Experienced - Members of our team have extensive experience in their fields; many have come to us from major players in the tech world.
- Valuable Benefits - We know that our most valuable asset is our employees. That's why we treat our employees well to maintain an excellent staff.
Read more about our employee benefits and hiring process. Email your resume and a cover letter telling us about why you’re interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.