These qualifications are desirable but not required.
- Adobe Experience Manager (fka CQ5) - We maintain a few CQ-based websites for our client that closely integrate with our Wicket+CDI+Hibernate based Learning Management System.
- Hibernate - You've not only mapped an entity, but you've written your own HQL queries and used MetaModelGen or QueryDSL to write type-safe queries.
- Wicket - You've used the Apache Wicket web application framework. Our entire application is built around Wicket.
- Scalability - You've developed applications that work well in a clustered environment. You know about read-only slave databases. You know the pros and cons of indexing tables, putting data in the session, how to use the second level cache, load balancing, and sticky sessions. You know how to perform load testing with profiling to identify hotspots.
- Maven - You've used the Apache Maven build system and understand how a POM works.
- Atlassian - You've used tools from the Atlassian Suite such as JIRA, Fisheye, Crucible, Bamboo, Confluence, and/or Greenhopper.
- Git - You've used the Git as a distributed source repository. You're well versed in branching and merging in this environment.