User Interface/Experience (UI/UX) Designer
42 Lines is seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to expand our Online Education platform. Join our highly successful and growing agile team to help build scalable feature-rich web applications customized to our clients' needs. Our current work is focused on the creation of learning management systems in the field of online education.
- Home or coworking space (within two timezones of US/Central time GMT-0600)
- Date Posted:
- January 2018
- Date Closing:
- Open until filled
- Competitive salary based on experience
These qualifications are desirable but not required.
- Experience with Educational Technology - Our company focuses on developing custom applications with an educational technology focus (Learning Management Systems) for the K-12, higher education, and professional markets. If you have experience with designing interfaces relating to this field, please highlight them in your portfolio.
- Work with business analysts at the earliest stages of requirements gathering to determine client and user needs and to identify design issues of new feature requests.
- Develop solutions that will make complex business rules easy for users to follow.
- Design mockups and prototypes that clearly communicate design ideas and solutions to present to the client.
- Finalize interface designs to be used by Front-End Engineer and Software Engineers as guides to implementation.
- Review implemented designs and communicate changes to team members.
Read more about our employee benefits and hiring process. Email your resume, professional references, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.